-
October 4th, 2003, 09:13 PM
#1
Cyalaytr
Guest
OK well now ya went and done it so I can brag. Hayley Dawn (8 lbs 19 inch) was born today Sat the 4th. Both are doing great though I am lacking sleep. Thanks for all those that wished us well. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

Evan and Hayley 10/04/03 [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2003, 11:06 PM
#2
CanadianGirl
Guest
congrats CYA...shes beautiful [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 4th, 2003, 11:24 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<font face="Comic Sans MS">Aww...ain't she just a lil darlin'</font> [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2003, 01:11 AM
#4
HB Forum Owner
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!..CYA..they are both beautiful..I'm so happy for you and your wife.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2003, 01:25 AM
#5
Inactive Member
She's precious Cya congratulations! Blessings on your family!
-
October 5th, 2003, 01:57 AM
#6
Inactive Member
How wonderful hun....Congrats..... I am happy to hear everyone doing well...... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
Get some sleep.... [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2003, 01:58 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
I had to come back and look again..gosh if they arent precious..your a lucky man.. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2003, 12:26 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Love is filled with sunshine
Like rays that fall to earth
United in this tenderness
This love has greatest worth~
CYa.... CONgratulations!!!!! HUGE HUGE HUGE smile... [img]smile.gif[/img]
I've been waiting for the big news...but im so glad everyone is okay... and youve let us know.
YuP...shatz board is amazing...they outdid themselves.....
GO spend this precious time with your family..... we will be here waiting for pics..when you .... return [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2003, 03:01 PM
#9
Cyalaytr
Guest
thanks thanks thanks *** takes a bow *** It was nothing really. [img]redface.gif[/img] OK well my part was ez. Soon as I remember to bring the camera home I will post a better pix. Thanks for all the comments and the baby shower. Anyone who hasnt seen the Acrop site go check it out. Seems Shatzy and TG got a lil carried away... ahhh but we loved it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
CYA in a few days
-
October 5th, 2003, 03:22 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Congrats to you and your family Cya. You have beautiful children. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks